Empire Harley-Davidson® is proud to introduce our new Loyalty Program. This is a program designed to reward our repeat customers. Once you have joined the Loyalty Program, you will earn points on all qualified purchases at the rate of 1 point per pre-taxed dollar spent. Points are accumulated and redeemed for gift cards that can be used to make future purchases in any department at Empire Harley-Davidson®. As part of the program, we will occasionally send special offers for our Loyalty Program members via email, text message or US mail. Even if you choose not to receive these offers, you can still participate in the program.
Harley-Davidson® Rewards Program Membership
- Any retail customer of Empire Harley-Davidson® may become a member of the Loyalty Rewards Program by completing an application and paying a $19.95 application fee. Application fee is waived for Empire Harley® Owners Group members, Active Military, Veterans, New York Law Enforcement and New York Firefighters (Must show membership card or badge for verification). Customers must sign up for the Loyalty Rewards Program on the same shopping day as they want to use loyalty card (first time).
- Employees of Empire Harley-Davidson® and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the program.
- Applicants will receive an Empire Harley-Davidson® "Loyalty Member Card" to present to the cashiers when making purchases throughout the store.
Members are responsible for keeping their personal information up to date by reporting changes in name, address, phone number or email address to the dealership via email here or in writing to:
Loyalty Program Administrator
8 Industrial Lane
New Rochelle, NY 10805
- Members of the program will be awarded Loyalty Points when qualified purchases are made. The card must be presented at the time of purchase to qualify for points. Points may not be added retroactively.
- Points may not be combined with those of any other member.
- The Loyalty Card may be used by members for purchases to be used solely by that member. A member's card may not be used by any other person.
Point Earning and Redemption Guidelines
- Points will be earned at the rate of 1 point per pre-taxed dollar spent on parts, accessories, and general merchandise.
- The loyalty card cannot be combined with other discounts.
- Points will not be awarded on the following types of purchases: motorcycle, service plans (including warranty claims), and insurance.
- Points will also not be awarded on any sales tax or use tax payments.
- Customer must present Loyalty card at the time of purchase in order for points to be awarded and uploaded to the Loyalty card.
- Loyalty points must be added at the time of purchase on the same shopping visit.
- A $15.00 value will be awarded to the loyalty card starting at 300 points and will be redeemable through a Gift card.
- A minimum of 300 points must be earned to qualify. The $15.00 value issued from loyalty points earned may not be applied to the same purchase. It is for future purchases.
- Any Member earning under the minimum points will not qualify.
- In the event of refunds, returned checks, or disputed credit card charges, all points earned for the original purchase will be deducted.
- Purchases made prior to Loyalty card membership are not eligible for Loyalty points. Points earned have no cash value. Empire Harley-Davidson® NYC Loyalty Rewards Program is only valid at the store located at 8 Industrial Lane, New Rochelle, NY 10805.
Harley-Davidson® Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
- Empire Harley-Davidson® reserves the right to amend, restrict or terminate the program or any aspect thereof at any time in the future without notice.
- Membership in the program may be revoked at any time due to failure to follow the terms of the program or due to any misrepresentation or other fraudulent acts. In any such case all points earned may be forfeited at the sole discretion of Empire Harley-Davidson®.
- Abuse of the program, including allowing another person or company to use a card may result in termination of the membership.
- Points for a member as reflected in the records of Empire Harley-Davidson® shall be deemed correct after the month of issuance and Empire Harley-Davidson® reserves the right to determine the amount of each Gift card earned.
- Gift cards issued are for future purchase.
- This program is designed to reward individual customers. (Corporate purchases, companies and business accounts are not eligible for the program.)
- Members are responsible for any taxes resulting from participation in the program.
- Use of the card constitutes your acceptance of the terms and conditions of the program.
- If a Loyalty card is lost there will be a $5.00 fee to activate a new card and points accrued will be lost.