MIGHTY LOUD ENTERPRISES
2021 ROLLING LACONIA MOTORCYCLE GIVEAWAY CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. PARTICIPATION SUBJECT TO OFFICIAL RULES, AVAILABLE AT PARTICIPATING HARLEY-DAVIDSON DEALERSHIPS AND PARTICIPATING JESSE JAMES AMERICA’S OUTLAW BOURBON WHISKEY RETAIL LOCATIONS, AND ON THE CONTEST PAGE ON SPONSOR'S WEBSITE (WWW.ROLLINGLACONIA.COM).
1. HERE’S HOW TO ENTER:
a. Participating Harley-Davidson and Select Retail Locations. Beginning at 12:01 a.m. EST April 12, 2021, and ending 11:59 p.m. EST May 23, 2021 (the "Entry Period"), visit any participating Harley-Davidson dealership or participating Jesse James America’s Outlaw Bourbon Whiskey retail location. A list of participating locations can be found on www.rollinglaconia.com (the "Website"). Then register by scanning the QR code found on the in-store contest display, create a profile on the Website, and confirm that you plan to attend Laconia Motorcycle Week 2021 ("Bike Week"). All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, incomplete or incorrect entries. All entries must be completed and received prior to the expiration of the Entry Period. One entry per person, regardless of means of entry.
b. Website. During the Entry Period, go to the Website, create a profile, and confirm that you plan to attend Bike Week to enter. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, incomplete or incorrect entries. All entries must be completed and received prior to the expiration of the Entry Period. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. One entry per person, regardless of means of entry.
2. PRIZES: One (1) Motorcycle Grand Prize will be awarded, which Motorcycle Grand Prize consists of (i) one (1) 2021 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Standard FLHT (ARV: $18,999), and (ii) one (1) Lifetime H.O.G. (Harley Owners Group) Membership (ARV: $650). TOTAL ARV OF MOTORCYCLE GRAND PRIZE: $19,649. Motorcycle Grand Prize winner shall be solely responsible for obtaining and payment of any federal or state required registration, inspection, insurance coverage, and taxes for such prize. All applicable state sales tax for the Motorcycle Grand Prize must be paid by the Motorcycle Grand Prize winner in accordance with state law, based on the estimated retail value of the motorcycle. Sponsor does not guarantee that tax information contained in these Contest rules will accurately reflect the actual tax due from Motorcycle Grand Prize winner upon receipt of such prize. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Contest participants are advised to contact the applicable taxing authority(ies) for actual sales tax rates and information.
3. DRAWINGS: On May 24, 2021 (the “Drawing Date”), Sponsor shall conduct a random drawing of ten (10) names from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period (the "Motorcycle Qualifiers"). Subject to the satisfaction of all eligibility requirements set forth in these Official Rules, and compliance with all other terms set forth herein. Sponsor will contact Motorcycle Qualifiers by email and/or phone to inform them of their prize qualification, and ask them to confirm their eligibility and ability to attend Bike Week. Motorcycle Qualifiers will be given 48 hours to reply and confirm their eligibility and attendance. If a Motorcycle Qualifier does not reply within 48 hours, or does not confirm eligibility or ability to attend, Motorcycle Qualifier will be disqualified and an alternate Motorcycle Qualifier may be selected in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FINAL MOTORCYCLE GRAND PRIZE DRAWING, MOTORCYCLE QUALIFIERS MUST ATTEND BIKE WEEK IN-PERSON AND CHECK-IN WITH SPONSOR STAFF NO LATER THAN 5 p.m. (ET) ON JUNE 19, 2021. Motorcycle Qualifiers must check-in at the Rolling Laconia check-in table at Bike Week between 11 a.m. (ET) and 5 p.m. (ET) on June 19, 2021, present a valid government-issued picture ID, sign a Release “as-is” at check-in, and otherwise comply with all requirements and instruction given upon notification and confirmation of eligibility as a Motorcycle Qualifier. If a Motorcycle Qualifier has not checked-in and produced and executed all required documentation at the Rolling Laconia check-in table by 5 p.m. (ET) on June 19, 2021, such Motorcycle Qualifier will be disqualified and their opportunity to participate in any portion of the Motorcycle Grand Prize shall be forfeited. At or after approximately 5 p.m. (ET) on June 19, 2021, each Motorcycle Qualifier will randomly draw a number and be given a ticket bearing that number, which will represent that Motorcycle Qualifier’s official number. Numbers will range from 1 to 10, or, in the case the total number of Motorcycle Qualifiers is less than 10, only up to the number of total Motorcycle Qualifiers will be assigned. This official number serves to designate the order in which each Motorcycle Qualifier will line-up to participate in the Grand Prize Event. Motorcycle Qualifiers will then, in ascending numerical order, draw a key fob out of the official container at the Ride Event as their official number is called. Once each Motorcycle Qualifier has drawn a key fob, Motorcycle Qualifiers will, in numerical order, attempt to unlock the forks and start the ignition of the motorcycle. The Motorcycle Qualifier whose key fob successfully unlocks the forks and starts the ignition will be declared the Motorcycle Grand Prize Winner, subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Contest rules.
ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED.
4. ELIGIBILITY and GENERAL TERMS: Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents residing within the United States, who are 21 years or older at the time of entry. Winners must show proof of residency. Anyone who has won a prize valued at over $500 from Sponsor within the last 13 months or through an ongoing Sponsor contest or sweepstakes is ineligible to enter or win. Employees of participating locations, Harley-Davidson, Sponsor, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising, promotional or judging agencies and immediate family members and persons living in the same household of such employees are not eligible to win. No substitution of any prize is offered, no transfer of any prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash. Any portion of a prize not accepted by the winner will be forfeited. Sponsor reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value in the event the published prizes are unavailable. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Prize recipients will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes, and if applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of any prizes. No groups, clubs, newsletters or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these rules to their members and anyone who enters this contest through means not permitted by these rules is disqualified. All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual (and all of his/her contest entries) who tampers with the entry process.
THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in COBB COUNTY, GEORGIA. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
5. ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND TERMS: IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE GRAND PRIZE EVENT, MOTORCYCLE QUALIFIERS MUST ATTEND BIKE WEEK IN-PERSON. SALES TAX, TITLE AND REGISTRATION, AND ANY OTHER CHARGES MUST BE PAID BY THE MOTORCYCLE GRAND PRIZE WINNER TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTO DEALER(S) PRIOR TO BEING ENTITLED TO RECEIVE THE MOTORCYCLE GRAND PRIZE. Failure to do so within 30 days of the date that the Motorcycle Grand Prize winner is advised that the motorcycle is ready for pick-up may result in forfeiture of the Motorcycle Grand Prize, in Sponsor’s sole and unappealable discretion. Motorcycle Grand Prize Winner shall be solely responsible for obtaining and payment of any federal or state required registration, inspection, insurance coverage, and taxes for the Motorcycle Grand Prize. Additional information regarding the warranty, pick-up/delivery, and additional information will be mailed to the Motorcycle Grand Prize Winner within three (3) weeks of winning. Motorcycle Grand Prize Winner will be required to complete all relevant transfer documents for the Motorcycle Grand Prize at the Harley-Davidson dealership location of Motorcycle Grand Prize Winner’s choosing during regular business hours.
6. NOTIFICATION/RELEASES: Potential Motorcycle Qualifiers will be notified by phone on or about May 24, 2021. Potential Motorcycle Qualifiers may each be required to, within three (3) days of notification by Sponsor of their status as a potential Motorcycle Qualifier, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility ("Affidavit") and Liability/Publicity Release ("Release") (where permitted by law). In the event a required Affidavit and Release is not returned within three (3) days, such prize or eligibility to receive the prize, as applicable, may be forfeited and an alternate winner or qualifier may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries. Prize winner or qualifier status, as applicable may also be forfeited if (i) a telephone notification is not confirmed to Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours or (ii) such participant is unable to attend on dates specified. Upon forfeiture for any reason, no compensation shall be given. All participants, by participating in this contest, and Winners, by acceptance of a prize, agree on behalf of themselves, their executors, assigns and heirs, to release Sponsor, Harley-Davidson, each participating location, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional or judging agencies, from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of any prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related or contest-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or in the announcement or offering of any prize. Winners acknowledge that the Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend this contest if it is tampered with or corrupted in any manner and, in the event of cancellation, prizes will be awarded via a random drawing to be conducted from all eligible entries received as of the date of cancellation. Except where prohibited by law, winners must consent to the use of their name, voice, picture or other likeness in all media without compensation for promotional purposes as determined by Sponsor. Winners and participants must follow all COVID-19 related instructions while participating in Bike Week and any related events (including but not limited to the Ride Event). An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By participating in this contest, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
With respect to the Motorcycle Grand Prize, none of Sponsor, Harley-Davidson, or their respective affiliates or agents have made or will be responsible in any manner for any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to such vehicle, including without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose, with the exception of any standard manufacturer’s warranty that may apply to the vehicle.
This is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any other social media platform. Entrants are providing information to Sponsor and not to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any other social media platform. The information you provide will be used for prize winner selection, administration, and compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations. By entering, you are consenting to receive emails, direct or private messages on social media, or other communications from Sponsor.
7. WINNERS LIST: For a list of the potential winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope before November 24, 2021 to: Mighty Loud Enterprises 2021 Rolling Laconia Motorcycle Giveaway Contest c/o Mighty Loud Enterprises, 1480 Old 41 Hwy, Kennesaw, GA 30152. Winners list will be sent when all prizes have been awarded.
9. SPONSOR: Mighty Loud Enterprises, 1480 Old 41 Hwy, Kennesaw, GA 30152. Additional sponsors include The Full Throttle Saloon’s Pappy Hoel Campground, and Jesse James Spirits. Other additional sponsors are set forth on the Website, as applicable.
Harley-Davidson and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, shareholders, representatives, officers, directors, agents, and employees (collectively, the “HD Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The HD Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Open to legal residents of the United States 21 & older. Enter at participating Harley-Davidson dealership or participating Jesse James America’s Outlaw Bourbon Whiskey retail location or at www.rollinglaconia.com beginning at 12:01 a.m. EST on 4/12/21 and ending 11:59 p.m. EST on 5/23/21. One entry per person regardless of method of entry. ARV of prize is $19,649. Sponsor: Mighty Loud Enterprises. Subject to Official Rules listed at www.rollinglaconia.com