We are looking for a motorcycle fashion enthusiast to join our Motorcycle Riding Gear and Clothing Sales Team. Our "Motorclothes" Specialists help our customers select the apparel and accessories that best fit their needs.
- Build relationships with customers
- Demonstrate products to customers
- Increase sales and revenue
- Offer products and services to customers and prospects
- Operate Cashier and be responsible for Cash-In/Cash-Out Reports
- Maintain displays and assist with visual merchandising
- Have Fun!
- Must be people friendly
- Previous sales experience
- Motorcycle Enthusiasm is a must! You don't have to ride motorcycles but you have to be excited about them.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Solves problems effectively
- Well organized
- Works well independently
- Works well with others
Training Provided. No previous motorcycle clothing experience needed, but ability to work directly with customers is a must.
We provide a great working atmosphere with plenty of coaching and training to succeed and thrive! Sales Associates are compensated by an hourly wage plus commission and bonuses.
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Fashion retail: 1 year (Required)