Empire Harley-Davidson is looking for a motivated person to join our team in the newly created role of Events & Inventory Assistant.
The Events & Inventory Assistant is a part time role with the potential to expand as time goes on. Initially this role is going to be a 3-day a week job with the primary focus on assisting with preparation and execution of our live in-person events here at the dealership.
When not working an event the secondary job of the Events & Inventory Assistant will be to photograph our used motorcycles for our website.
Primary Job Responsibilities Include:
- Gathering and taking inventory of necessary event supplies
- Running the grill at BBQ events
- Staffing sign in tables during contests
- Staffing tents & tables during off site events
- Photographing inventory and merchandise for website/social media as needed
No motorcycle experience is necessary but an outgoing positive attitude is a must!
Job Type: Part-time
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability a must!
Supplemental pay types: